Two Bedroom Island Suites (5)
Offering absolute beach frontage, the spacious two-bedroom suites accommodate up to four people and features a separate air-conditioned lounge room and private bathroom. The suites have a private balcony with lagoon views over Sunrise Beach. Each suite has a mini fridge, tea & coffee making facilities and a microwave.
Reef Units (13)
Sleeps two or four
Arranged in blocks of three, the Reef Units are ideal for couples or families, offering either queen beds or a combination of a queen and bunk-style beds. Each unit is slightly elevated, featuring polished timber floors, ensuite bathrooms and a balcony with to make the most of the ocean views. The Reef Units are less than 10 metres from Sunrise Beach and Garden Units within 20 to 30 metres walk to the beach. The units are fan cooled and have a mini fridge and tea & coffee making facilities.
Garden Units (11)
Arranged in blocks of three, the Garden Units are ideal for couples or families, offering a queen and bunk-style beds. Each unit is slightly elevated, featuring polished timber floors, ensuite bathrooms and a balcony with to make the most of the garden views. The Garden Units are located within 20 to 30 metres walk to the beach. The units are fan cooled and have a mini fridge and tea & coffee making facilities.
Eco Cabins (12)
Situated within 20 to 30 metres of Sunrise Beach, the Eco Cabins are roomy, permanent safari-style tents with polished wooden floors and shared bathroom facilities. Each hut accommodates four people with two sets of single bunk beds. Electric lighting and power is connected in every cabin, including a freestanding fan.
All rates are per adult per night $ Australian and based on the number of adults sharing the room
|ROOM TYPE||1 APRIL 2017 - 29 MARCH 2018|
|ISLAND SUITE *||TWIN/TRIPLE||$369||$384|
(All room types)
|3 - 12 YEARS||$80||$95|
Standard Season: 25 April - 8 December 2017 & 21 January - 29 March 2018
1 APRIL 2016 - 31 MARCH 2017
|ROOM TYPE||1 APRIL 2016 - 31 MARCH 2017|
|ISLAND SUITE *||TWIN/TRIPLE||$355||$372|
(All room types)
|3 - 12 YEARS||$77||$92|
Standard Season: 26 April 2016 - 11 December 2016 & 13 January - 31 March 2017
Click on the prices above to change the currency.
E & OE - The above prices were correct at the time of publication and should be used as a guide only. Please contact our Reservations Team for an accurate quote.
* Minimum two night stay applies to Island Suite bookings.
Minimum three night stay applies between 20 December and 5 January
Infants < 3 $20.00/stay cot charge
Overnight Rate includes:
- Full buffet dinner and breakfast*
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) & snorkel lesson if required
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour (one per person/stay)
- Range of guided tours and activities
- Environmental Management Charge
*Important Note: If you or a member of your travel group has special dietary requirements, you MUST advise reservations at the time of booking to ensure adequate arrangements can be made to meet your needs.
As all our laundry is laundered on the main land and cleaning products harm the reef we ask our guests to help us minimise our environmental impact. Guests have a choice of five (5) housekeeping services:
- Towel Refresh: Towels left on the floor will be changed upon request.
- Room Service: Towels changed, room swept, bathroom cleaned and beds made.
- Linen Change: Towels changed, room swept, bathroom cleaned, bed made with fresh linen.
- Towel Bin Top up: Towels left on the floor will be changed on request, bins will be emptied and consumables will be topped up
- Towel Bin Floor: Towels left on the floor will be changed on request, Bins will be emptied and floor will be swept